… for fast-growing creative companies
Book now at: https://menmediaevents.eventbrite.co.uk/
Thursday, 1 November 2012 from 08:00 to 12:30 (GMT)
The Hive, Manchester M1 1FN
This new free-to-attend half day workshop on the morning of Thursday 1 Nov will enable entrepreneurs, business owners and senior managers of companies – folk who wish to fast-track their businesses – to learn about and explore a variety of different and commercially-vital issues within a dedicated commercial environment. The wide-ranging subject matter will span cash-flow management to debt, private equity, business angels, management development and IP.
The format of the half day seminar will be an ongoing series of short, concise and informative presentations from the advisers with their colleagues and representatives manning stands in the adjacent space, dealing with enquiries face to face. Delegates will be free to choose whichever and as many presentations as required or spend more time networking and discussing growth issues with the advisers more privately.
We are delighted that a number of outstanding professional firms have signed up as our partners: the Royal Bank of Scotland, private equity manager AXM, accountants Baker Tilly, insurance advisers Lucas Fettes, law firm Pannone, management coaching specialist Winning Pitch plc and business angel network Envestors.
The event is also being supported by Pro.Manchester, the MPA and Little Orchard
The workshop will include:
• Cash-flow management – the RBS
• Factoring/invoice discounting/leasing – the RBS
• Bank debt, LGS, EFG etc – the RBS
• Ensuring workable, robust contracts – Pannone
• Employment costs; shaping your team for maximum efficiency – Pannone
• Private equity – AXM/Digital and Creative Fund for the North West
• Business Angels – Envestors
• Selling your company – Baker Tilly
• Maximising your company’s valuation – Baker Tilly
• Optimising your commercial performance/management development – Winning Pitch
• Insights into the success behind High Growth companies – Winning Pitch
• Managing risk- Lucas Fettes
Date: Thursday 1 November
Venue: The Hive, Northern Quarter, Manchester
Timing: Refreshments 8am-8.30. Presentations run from 8.30 to 11.30
Target audience: Entrepreneurs, owners and senior managers of services companies with circa £250,000 plus of annual sales
Ticket price: Free to qualifying companies.
To book now go to: https://menmediaevents.eventbrite.co.uk/