Our Video Production Price Guide
Pricing up a TV advert of advertorial is a little more complex than a typical corporate video. Many of the things in your advert may have licencing costs as well as purchase costs. For example an actor in your advert may get a studio fee – for their time performing, and also be due a fee licence to use their likeness in your advert. The amount of this licence fee is calculated by formula that takes into account their studio fee costing and the number of people that saw the advert (TVR). The same is true of music, voice overs, bought stock materials and sometimes even locations.
So you need a strong production company on your side to negotiate the best deals for you, help you avoid costs & pitfalls, and not to make you buy in to licences you don’t need.
However we can give you some outline costs for the production of your TV advert – excluding these additional licences. And once we’ve fixed the brief & creative with you we’ll also fix the price of the production with you too.
- Online only advert
- Extended company video productions package
- Bespoke video production
- Animated company video productions
- Advanced Animation package
- Bespoke animation package
Delivering a 10, 15, 20 and 30 second versions of your advert of online use only.
- 1 or 2 days of filming on location
- 2 to 4 days pre-production
- Bespoke creative treatment/storyboard development
- UltraHD/4k kit, lighting, digital audio & crew
- One production asset – time-lapse, tracking or aerial shots
- 3 to 6 days editing and post-production
- Bespoke animated graphics to complement your corporate brochure or website
- Royalty-free music, professional Voiceover and/or TV presenter (if required)
- Delivery pack includes web-ready files & copy of licence agreements for any bought in assets
- Full ownership of your film & its footage
Typically this video production package ranges from £2,750 to £3,950 + VAT
Contact Little Orchard now, for free friendly advice on your project.
click the button below and you can send us some information about your project – yes we know it’s a form and a bit obvious, but it seems to work for us.
or call 0845 838 7396
and talk to a real human the knows about corporate video productions. They’ll be able to help you understand a bit more about the pitfalls and how to avoid them, and advise on how to maximise the quality for your corporate video productions. And it’s free – so the sooner you ask the sooner you’ll be on the road to a great video production.